With over 90% of retail being done in stores narrowly focusing on e-commerce and mobile sales, or worse yet in-channel conversion rates, is a mistake. There are clear opportunities to tap into more value for your business by putting your digital assets to work in new ways.
84% of store ...Continue Reading >>
Creating a differentiated, compelling, and valuable customer experience has never been easy.
But in reaction to further ratcheting up of customer expectations many companies, large and small, have seen the need to quickly rethink how they present themselves in the interconnected physical/digital environment often referred to as the omni-channel ...Continue Reading >>
I'm making a move. In some ways a big change of venue for me in other ways an extension of where I have been focused for some time. An important next chapter in the consumer's digitally enhanced and intertwined life is opening up I am simply expanding the ...Continue Reading >>
Let's face it really strong full time talent in the mobile, web and product areas are hard to come by and it's not going to get any easier. The pull to start your own startup is high and it's unclear if the big companies like Best Buy ...Continue Reading >>
Everyone loves Dropbox for the simple and instant syncing of files between their devices but as anyone who runs their own website or blog knows it can often be a pain to get files to and from your servers... Dropbox is made to solve this problem, it just takes a ...Continue Reading >>
- Simplify your server using Dropbox, Selective SyncApril 9, 2012
- Early Experiments with Web SocketsJan. 20, 2010
- A Hands on Post From and About Google's Chrome OSDec. 28, 2009
- Embedding my first Google Wave into Wordpress!June 3, 2009
- Retweetradar.com gets a new design!Jan. 19, 2009
- I'm a "Web Development Elf" cool?... Yes cool!Jan. 17, 2009
- Responsible Corporate Laptop Stickering!May 29, 2008
- Returning from Web 2.0 Expo - Going to start writing...April 26, 2008